[c-nsp] IP on xconnect?

Tom Hill tom at ninjabadger.net
Fri Jul 10 11:10:40 EDT 2015

On 10/07/15 16:03, Christopher Hunt wrote:
> Is there a way I can add an IP to the DATA vlan without adding
> hardware?  Or is there a better way to do this?

I think you're talking about adding an IP into the middle of a tunnel,
rather than a VLAN per se.

Have you thought about getting a second (public) IP range - or
subnetting - and setting up a management VRF on a separate port?

Other than that, stick a third 'MGMT' L2TPv3 tunnel in, loop a cable
back out of a port back into another, where you configure the IP. But
that's not pretty. :(

--
Tom