[c-nsp] Serial Terminal Servers

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:43:19 EDT 2015

Yeah thats how I have it setup also. From what you are describing you are
only interfacing cisco gear same as we are.

 I never tried connecting a computer though.  The part im unsure of is
connecting a standard db9/rs232 device. I think its irrelevant whether the
octal cable is rj45 or db25 as long as the pins patch up, but obviously we
will need some kind of adapter I think either cisco console rj45 -> db9
female or cisco db25 -> db9 female?

I am looking to see if people have been able to connect standard serial /
non cisco devices and if so how they are adapting it

chris