[c-nsp] Limiting bandwidth from specific source

Vijay S vijay.hcr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:02:12 EDT 2015

The rule was confirmed by Google itself by email.
Offcourse to determine all the prefixes there will be R n D time to time as
some new prefixes may come or go.
But 90% of traffic still can be identify by mention way , offcourse its
Google serving content end of the day we can't be 100% sure by which ip
traffic will be served but 90% approx.

Regards
Vijay A.