[c-nsp] NCS-5001 - MPLS L3VPN Issue

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 11:04:04 EST 2016

On 27 February 2016 at 12:05, Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:

> I would not load 5.3.3 until at least SP1 hits the street, there are a lot of defects Cisco is working through.

The majority if not all 5.1.3 SP8 patches are in 5.3.3 default. Also
we've been lab testing it (only on ASR9001 at present) and it works
without issues to far. We've been testing the features and
configurations that we have in the field which are fairly bug-ridden
(4.3.4 SP6, SP8 and SP10, for ASR9001's, 5.1.3 SP5 on ASR 9006's) and
can't replicate any of our live bugs (doesn't mean they're fixed but
it is rather promising!).

Cheers,
James