[c-nsp] QinQ on NS-OX/Nexus

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 03:41:57 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I have a typical ethernet NNI from a carrier with end sites being
handed over to me as QinQ tagged frames, the S-VLAN is the end-site
seperator and the C-VLANs are the customer VLANs.

I'm searching the Cisco documentation but I can't find any examples of
how to terminate a QinQ SVI on a Nexus chassis (the Nexus is the layer
3 demarc for these customers). Can anyone provide an example of this?

I can only find examples for QinQ tunneling (which I don't want).

Many thanks,
James.