[c-nsp] Add/Insert RADIUS id attribute

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Mon Nov 13 20:22:44 EST 2017

NAS-port-type doesn’t really help as I could have multiple port types over the bba-group.

Already going option 2, but it’s becoming un-maintainable with hundreds of intfs, even using regex matching…   Also when moving/adding/removing ports from the router, I want to avoid having to alter the RADIUS server each time.

I was hoping there was something, allowing to send something specific to each bba-group; or even per virtual-template since I can specify a different virtual-template per bba-group.

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net