[c-nsp] Juniper MX240 & MX480

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Oct 26 07:55:39 EDT 2017

Regarding the QOS sorry my bad wasn't specific enough, I didn't mean link congestion I mean TRIO chip overload (BW or PPS wise).
Regarding BGP implementation yes agree that's my subjective opinion I just happen to work with both XR/JUNOS BGP and now have "high" expectations from Junos implementation.

adam