[c-nsp] Juniper MX240 & MX480

Daniel Verlouw daniel at shunoshu.net
Fri Oct 27 09:56:36 EDT 2017

Hi Adam,

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 1:55 PM,  <adamv0025 at netconsultings.com> wrote:
> Regarding the QOS sorry my bad wasn't specific enough, I didn't mean link congestion I mean TRIO chip overload (BW or PPS wise).

Apparently this is something you are regularly having problems with,
otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing this up over and over again. Is
this really such a big deal for you? In an artificial environment,
sure, but in production? I don't know your network, nor your business
objectives, but I'd say something is broken in your architecture,
design and/or capacity planning rules if you are constantly battling
TRIO chip congestion. Please educate us.

  --Daniel.