[c-nsp] Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP)

Dimitris Befas dimitris.befas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 08:49:17 EST 2018

Actually you have to be able to transport the following frames:
1. LSL (hellos) (untagged frames towards multicast mac 01:80:c2:00:00:00)
2. HFL (link failures etc) (REP admin vlan (un)tagged towards multicast mac
01:00:0c:cc:cc:ce)

The proposed configuration of Michalis works fine if you can dedicate the
whole interface.