[c-nsp] l2tpv3 Issues on 6800/3800

Harivishnu Abhilash Harivishnu.Abhilash at mannai.com.qa
Fri Sep 28 04:01:22 EDT 2018

Thanks for the response. But we were quite surprised as the 6800 was doing EoMPLS perfectly. We had to do L2tpV3  as  we shifted the role of the mpls device to non-mpls (sort of a migration from a PE role to CE for design requirements) and more over we are only extending a peering VLAN to get the IBGP between to routers up (like a backup path)

Ta