[c-nsp] Cisco N540-ACC-SYS ipv4 routes

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Wed Jul 8 21:09:10 EDT 2020

I’m not as familiar with the ASR1002-HX, but what I’m pretty sure of is if you’re considering the ASR1002-HX for IGW, you may want to review Juniper’s MX204.  It’s probably going to be slightly more expensive than a NCS540, but far less expensive than the ASR1002-HX, but overall it will be a much better bang for your buck as an IGW.