[c-nsp] telemetry on IOS XE

Dave Bell dave at geordish.org
Sat Jun 20 06:37:15 EDT 2020

A while back when I was experimenting this is the configuration I had
running on a CSR1k 16.12.0

netconf-yang

telemetry ietf subscription 1
 encoding encode-kvgpb
 filter xpath /process-cpu-ios-xe-oper:cpu-usage/cpu-utilization/five-seconds
 source-address 192.168.0.2
 stream yang-push
 update-policy periodic 5000
 receiver ip address 10.0.2.1 57000 protocol grpc-tcp

Apart from the VRF statement that is exactly what you have.

Coincidently I’m trying to get this working on IOS XR with no success. A
variety of versions, and I’m also having issues. I’m using the same config
I tested a while back, but as with you I’m trying to source it in a VRF.

I’ve got a TAC case open, however I’ve got a feeling it’s going to come
back as unsupported.