[c-nsp] asr1001-x : dynamic qos on virtual-template

BASSAGET Cédric cedric.bassaget.ml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:29:15 EST 2021

Hi Harald !
http://www.dnzydn.com/2018/09/19/asr-1000-parameterized-qos/ seems
interesting, I'll take a look at it.

QoS I'm trying to deploy is not for DLS links, it's for FTTH. I have no
information about CPE throughput capabilities in access-request or
accounting messages.

I'll take a look at parameterized qos ans I'll also read
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/qos_plcshp/configuration/xe-16/qos-plcshp-xe-16-book.html
Regards