[cisco-voip] Does CCM get Charging Units from gateway?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Oct 5 11:07:55 EDT 2004

I have read several illusions to CDR's being stored temporarily
somewhere in the SNMP MIB in the cisco router so they can be retreived.
That might be worth a shot.  Limitation as I recall is that it's only
stored for a short period of time.  Similar to the "sh  call history
voice" output in IOS.
/Wes