[cisco-voip] Webdialer

Benny Giebens bgi at Helios-it.com
Mon Oct 18 04:22:47 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I am a programmer, but don't have a lot of experience with asp.

Now I see there is some kind of a directory.asp under the user website,
where via webdialer you can place a call from within the browser, and
this works.

But when I looked into the asp pages I got lost.

Now what I wanted to do is to build a directory page, but based on a
table in my company sql server( because there are all our contacts), and
from here place a call.

Is there someone out there that did something similar, or who can share
some simple asp code to make a webdialing possible.

Thnx in advance...

Rgds

Benny