[cisco-voip] Exotic CM 4.0 Installations and Support

peter.casanave at us.army.mil peter.casanave at us.army.mil
Mon Oct 18 05:40:06 EDT 2004

We had problems working with systems not exactly configured like the CCM prescribed boxes before. One way we got around it was once the system loaded the OS and rebooted to the blue screen of death we would use a regular copy of Win2000 SVR and boot to the CD. Choose F6 to install your third party ServeRAID-5i drivers. Choose install then repair. This will complete the O/S load then you should be able to complete the install.

V/R,
PETER CASANAVE
SSG, USA
BBN Platoon Sergeant