[cisco-voip] TAPS and Extended Services on CCM 4.0(2a)--> TAPS.aef is not there.

Martin Fischer mfischer at avodaq.com
Thu Oct 21 17:45:06 EDT 2004

Hello,
perhaps someone is able to help?????

we use CCM 4.0(2a) on a Publisher and I installed Extended Services 3.5 (2) co resident.

We want to use TAPS in this Installation, but the script is not shown in the drop down menue when I try to add a new application.
Everything seems to be fine. I installed ES first, and then BAT and TAPS.
TAPS Service is installed and starts without errors, the engine is running with everything in service.
The TAPS.aef is under "C:\Program Files\WFavvid" but I couldn' t find a way to upload the script.

Maybe there is someone out there who can help!!

Best regards

Martin