[cisco-voip] Recover old settings of CRA engine from the Regedit tool

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Fri Oct 22 04:35:38 EDT 2004

Hi all,
could someone please help me with this one.
 I have a ccm 3.3(3) sr3 with a  CRA engine running on it (with no problems at the first time).
I changed the ip of the CCM and after several months i needed to run the CRA again. But it didnot run since it had the old settings!
How can i retrieve the old IP address that was configured on the CRA?
Via the regedit tool? And where is it located?
Thanks.