[cisco-voip] Recover old settings of CRA engine from the Regedittool

George Dormishev gdorm at is-bg.net
Fri Oct 22 05:44:01 EDT 2004

You should be able to run the CRA from the Admin page with the default pass
and user Administrator and ciscocisco they are case sensitive !  If you can
do that then the job is half-past done go to Configuration and Repository
and change the ccm ip address!!! Restart the Engine and all should work
fine.Mine one did!!!

  _____