[cisco-voip] CCM/Unity - 3 questions

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Apr 6 09:30:32 EDT 2005

there is another ringlist called distinctiveringlist.xml or something like that. this is the list of rings you can select on secondary lines. from what i can tell, you can simply copy the ringlist.xml over to distinctive and you'll get the same ringlist on secondary lines.

there, is of course, memory limits on the phone, and I haven't cleared up with the TAC the limits and how many ringtypes you can have in both lists.