[cisco-voip] CCM/Unity - 3 questions

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Apr 6 10:04:10 EDT 2005

1. take a look at onhook transfer in CM 4.1(3)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_release_no
te09186a00803b44d3.html#wp2192812

2. not recommended, huge security hole, but if Unity, collegues tell me you
can just blank out the password

3. ring types have to come down from the TFTP server.  Rember that is UDP.
double check how your phones are resolving the TFTP server address, then dbl
check connectivity between phones and TFTP server.

/Wes