[cisco-voip] CCM/Unity - 3 questions

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Apr 6 10:10:29 EDT 2005

With regards to onhook transfer, from what I gather, that allows you to transfer a call after answering it by pressing transfer softkey > enter DN > hangup phone. It unfortunately does not work while using speaker phone/handsfree and requires you answer the call.

I tried this out in the test centre and will open a case with the TAC, since I think it should allow you to do the onhook transfer with handsfree too.