[cisco-voip] Manually update single phone to 7.1(2)

Carter, Bill WCarter at sentinel.com
Thu Apr 7 15:16:40 EDT 2005

I am trying to upgrade one 7940 from 6.0(5) to 7.1(2).  I placed all of
the P00307010200.* files in the CCM TFTP Path folder.  On the individual
Device page, I set the Phone Image to P00307010200, clicked update and
restarted the phone.

When I web into the IP Phone itself the app load is still identified as
6.0(5).  I had the user unplug the phone and plug it back in, same
problem.  I looked at the .conf.xml file for the phone and the new load
file is entered.

Why won't this phone upgrade??