[cisco-voip] Manually update single phone to 7.1(2)

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Apr 7 15:20:41 EDT 2005

Which server is the phone pointing to for TFTP service?  Are the files in
the TFTPPath of that server?  Point your web browser to the IP address of
the phone and check under the 'status messages' link for possible pointers.
You might turn up detailed TFTP traces and make sure the phone tftp request
is reaching the TFTp server.

/Wes