[cisco-voip] BAT - Owner ID

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Apr 8 10:28:37 EDT 2005

You don't have to configure owner-id (this is the field in the phone
page correct?) and if you are planning to use Extension Mobility then
you cannot configure this because EM doesn't support this field.

The User ID field in the CSV file I thought was for device association.
  Is that getting set correctly when you import the phone?

-Ryan