[cisco-voip] 911 Calls

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Apr 11 15:07:16 EDT 2005

	do you have gw-accounting syslog enabled?

	and some logging buffer enabled enough that it would help?

	i've found this useful in tracking down calls...

	you can then login and do 'sh log' and try to figure out what
happened.

	i'd also increase your call retain mib stuff so 'sh call hist'
will show you the detailed information as long as possible, try to close
the feedback loop with the 911 opers fast enough that you can
get in and view the data..  cisco doesn't hold it for very long :(
even with the max configured values..

	- jared