[cisco-voip] My unity runs with errors...

ALI Rijas Mannanthara RAli at covansys.com
Sat Apr 16 10:05:32 EDT 2005

Sorry to  put a huge file .....

I restarted the IIS and the Av.msg store and again a restart ...its fine
now and for each unity sub's public dist was given different identifiers
and no errors now ....

Thanks ,

Rijas

EPBX : 6226

VoIP : 248-994-4858

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this document
is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this document to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in
error, please delete it. Thank you.