[cisco-voip] possible VWIC-1MFT-T1 failure

Scott Ingram SIngram at clayton.com
Wed Apr 20 08:04:39 EDT 2005

When I make outbound local/long distance call's out the PRI I receive a
very loud static on the phone.  When I call into that phone from the
outside in ( 7 digit dial) the phone call is clear.

Scott Ingram

Manager of Network operations and Design

Clayton Services, Inc

T: 203-926-8148

F: 203-926-5751

singram at clayton.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.