[cisco-voip] IPCC Express 3.5 Invalid Reporting

Nick Marus nmarus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:23:39 EDT 2005

Running IPCC Express 3.5.
 Script is basicly like the following
 Accept Call
Queue Call to Que1
wait 2 minutes
Queue Call to Que2
wait 2 minutes
Queue call to Que 3
wait till answered.
 As the call gets queued with each 2 minute escalation, it remains queued
with the previous queue. So when it finally gets to queue3 after 4 minutes
of not being answered, the call is queued with queues 1, 2 and 3 allowing
the first available agent in either of the 3 queues to handle the call.
Funtionally everything is working as it should. The problem I am having is
with the reports. And I verified this with the canned reports to outrule any
issues with all the custom reports we are running. As an example yesterday
shows 1178 calls presented, but only 517 calls handled. The abandoned call
report shows 204 calls abandoned.
 So my question, why the gap? where are the 400+ calls missing here going?
If a call is not handled nor abandoned, where is it?

--
Nick Marus
nmarus at gmail.com