[cisco-voip] CCM auto attendant with german language?

Hauke Krull hk at netuse.de
Wed Apr 20 09:45:30 EDT 2005

Hi!

We're using:
CCM 4.1(2)sr1
CRA (or is it CRS?) 3.5(2) from CCM extended services.
The newest locale (4.1(2)) for german is installed.

So, how do I get the prompts from the included Auto Attendant in german?

In the JTAPI-Trigger-Configuration I've got only 'English (United States)' in
the drop-down box.

Under Tools->Prompt Management I've got only
'English (United States)'
'English'
'default'
in the drop-down box.

And as far as I understand it I can only record and change a welcome-prompt
for the aa.aef script under Applications -> Configure Applications.

Do I miss something?

Best Regards
 Hauke Krull
--