[cisco-voip] CCM auto attendant with german language?

Thomas Abraham tabraham at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 01:43:27 EDT 2005

Hi Hauke,

during CRS install you have to select German as language too. The CRS
prompts are completly independent of the phone localization, you installed
on the callmanager already.

TODO:
1) Save all your customized CRS scripts, if any.
2) Un-install CRS and reboot
3) Re-install CRS 3.5.2 and select German as additional and/or default
language
4) Configure your scripts, applications, ...
5) Have fun.

Best regards,
Thomas