[cisco-voip] CCM auto attendant with german language?

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Thu Apr 21 05:40:50 EDT 2005

Hi Thomas!

Thomas Abraham wrote:
> Hi Hauke,
>
> during CRS install you have to select German as language too. The CRS
> prompts are completly independent of the phone localization, you installed
> on the callmanager already.
>
> TODO:
> 1) Save all your customized CRS scripts, if any.
> 2) Un-install CRS and reboot
> 3) Re-install CRS 3.5.2 and select German as additional and/or default
> language
> 4) Configure your scripts, applications, ...
> 5) Have fun.
I think there is a misunderstanding. We don't have installed CRS 3.5.2.
We have Cisco Extended Services 3.5(2)Sr1 installed .
During the Installation of Cisco extended Services you could not select
anything regarding to the language.

Is there a way to get German language with extended Services ?

Regards,
  Ahmad

--
Ahmad Cheikh-Moussa