AW: [cisco-voip] CCM auto attendant with german language?

Thomas Abraham thomas.abraham at gmx.net
Wed Apr 27 13:33:29 EDT 2005

Hi Ahmad,

Callmanager extended services are the light version of the CRS. You're
right, during CM ES install you cannot select any languages. I just verified
it in my lab.

To get German prompts in AA, you may copy them from a CRS installation. As
you are working for a Cisco partner, you have the right to purchase a
CRS-NFR kit, from which you can get them.

Best regards,
Thomas