[cisco-voip] International Dialing Set Up

tennille.spence at gsa.gov tennille.spence at gsa.gov
Fri Apr 22 15:26:27 EDT 2005

How do I properly set up Route Pattern / Filters to cover all the
international Codes? All I can find on cisco's site is how to block
international calling. I'm running callmanager 4.0.2a but cannot seem to
get it configured properly. At one point, I was able to get some
international calls to go through but now nothing gets through.

Tennille Spence
IT Business Liaison
PBS Technology Branch
816-823-1357 Office
816-806-6342 Cell
816-823-5526 Fax

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

looks like work." - Thomas A. Edison