[cisco-voip] Brooktrout t38 Fax Board with Cisco Call Manager

Nick Marus nmarus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:23:41 EDT 2005

Is it possible to run an H323 config and a MGCP config on the same gateway?
 In theory i would think it possible, but never have attempted it.
 Would that be as simple as adding another gateway in callmanager of h323
type with the ip address the same as the already defined mgcp gateway? New
route patterns in CM that point to the h323 gateway. Then adding the
appropriate non mgcpapp dialpeers for dialout ( 9T ) and one for the t38
redirect to the fax server? Something like this?
 voice class codec 1
codec preference 1 g711ulaw

dial-peer voice 1 pots
destination-pattern 9T
port 2/0:1
!
dial-peer voice 3602 voip
destination-pattern 3602
voice-class codec 1
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.1.1.23 <http://10.1.1.23>
session transport udp
incoming called-number .
fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback none

--
Nick Marus
nmarus at gmail.com