[cisco-voip] IBM 345 and upgrade

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 22 22:45:21 EDT 2005

from Upgrading Your Cisco CallManager (If You Are Not Replacing Hardware)

Removing a Drive, Inserting a Replacement Drive, and Drive Mirroring (Strongly Recommended)
Item Needed: Newly Purchased Hard Drive

You cannot remove a drive if you have the MCS-7815, MCS-7820, MCS-7822, MCS-7825, or the customer-provided IBM xSeries 330 server.

After you verify that you have a good backup of the data, you can remove a drive to save configured data; however, you must insert a replacement drive into the server before you begin the operating system procedures. This task may require that you purchase a new drive.

This process may take between 30 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the drive.

Perform the following steps to remove a drive, to insert a replacement drive, and to mirror the drives:

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.                                  lelio at uoguelph.ca.eh
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph                             FAX:(519) 767-1060 JNHN
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1                          TEL:(519) 824-4120 x56354
mob lawyer: your people insulted my brother.
dr. house: what? romano in the parmesan cheese shaker again?