[cisco-voip] cant make a call to Cti Route Point's Directorynumbervia a H323 Voice Gateway

Ozcan YILDIZ ozcanyildiz at academytech.com
Tue Apr 26 11:50:52 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone.

I solved the issue before your emails reached at me..

But as Scott said, the problem was only the codec.

The default codec of cisco gateway was g729 but the call manager's was g711.

After i changed the  Codec settings  properly, Everything started working
properly.

But I WANT TO THANK to ALL OF YOU WHO TRIED TO REPLY MY EMAIL.

THANKS ALOT..

Best Regards.

Özcan YILDIZ

General Manager

AcademyTech Training and Consultancy Services

Tel: +90 (216) 349 23 11 (pbx)

Fax: +90 (216) 349 24 39

E-mail : ozcanyildiz at academytech.com

  _____