[cisco-voip] Re: Unity directory

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jan 18 12:55:52 EST 2005

CM has the AA that comes with Extended Services and that might work for
you if your CM is also AD integrated.
The ES version is pretty limited, ie only 4 CTI ports and you can't
modify the script.  Note that this is bundled into the CM install in
3.3 and later so you don't have to install Extended Services
separately.

AA docs:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_0/
sys_ad/4_0_1/ccmfeat/fsaa.htm

CRS will be a bit more powerful, and might already have the aa.aef
script available to you.

-Ryan