[cisco-voip] Re: Two trunks between CCM and gatekeeper

Oleg Shevtsov sat at orion.interexc.com
Thu Jan 20 11:00:34 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure that such configuration realy works.
With my understanding of situation, it should be another network entity
to recode long-distance calls from g711 to g729. For example gateway
with such media function of softswitch/SBC with media transcoding.

My last CMM doesn't support g729 codec as well as g723 for outbound calls.
May be I missed something...