[cisco-voip] Unity: Direct transfer to Directory Handler

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Jan 29 08:39:08 EST 2005

If you create a CTI route point forwarded to Unity and have a call handler with that extension and the call handler has no greeting and simply transfers to the directory handler, this should work. I did something very similar in transferring callers directly to the greetings administrator.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.                                  lelio at uoguelph.ca.eh
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph                             FAX:(519) 767-1060 JNHN
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1                          TEL:(519) 824-4120 x56354
     remove the 1st letter of the canadian alphabet from my email, eh!