[cisco-voip] CallFwdALL

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jul 1 08:51:55 EDT 2005

Well known bug in all flavors of 4.x.  CSCSa64684.   Restart Database
Layer Monitor on the pub to fix it, and then for any devices stuck in
CFA still go to that line page in CCMAdmin and update the CSS on the
CFA section (to anything other than what it currently is).  After
hitting update, change it back to the prior value, then hit update
again.

This forces CM to update the info on that line from the database, which
will clear the stuck CFA.

-Ryan