[cisco-voip] CallFwdALL

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 12:47:10 EDT 2005

Here's the field notice link on this issue also..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_field_notice09186a0080440e6d.shtml

I just had a client with this issue, and they are
rebooting their entire cluster this weekend to clear
the issue hopefully. The workaround wasn't working for
us on some phones with stuck forwards - thats why were
going to retry to boot all the servers. TAC gave us
4.02a ES39 to use to fix this which will be installed
soon. They are on 4.02a SR1a now.