[cisco-voip] DSP Calculator

Andrew Dignan andy at dignans.com
Wed Jul 6 16:13:55 EDT 2005

Anyone have any issues with the new DSP calculator?  I have a 3845 with
one PVDM2-64.  I have one PRI.  In the calculator I put in that I have 24
channels and want to support 4 conferences.  It tells me I need "one
PVDM2-48 + one PVDM2-8" to support this.  It tells me the config should be
as follows:

voice-card 0

       codec complexity flex

Set of Conferencing/Transcoding commands when used with PVDM2-XX DSPs:
sccp local <local interface>
sccp
!
sccp ccm group 999
bind interface <local interface>
associate ccm <ccm ID #> priority 1
associate profile <conferenceing profile ID #> register <conference bridge
name>
!

dspfarm profile <conferencing profile ID #> conference
maximum sessions 4
associate application SCCP