[cisco-voip] ATA- H323 terminal

Boda György gyorgy.boda at nextiraone.hu
Fri Jul 8 08:12:53 EDT 2005

You need to create the following in CCM:

1. Region - Gkexample (select type of codec you want to use)
2. Device Pool - Gkexample - assign region to Device Pool
3. GK
4. Trunk>H.225 GK controlled>select Device Pool and GK you have previously created and assign it to the Trunk. Select Gateway for Terminal Type and add 1# for the Technology Prefix. Finally add the zone name you have configured on your GK.
5. create a Route Pattern and with the ATA's extension and point it to the GK (or Route List that contains the GK)

Gyorgy