[cisco-voip] Unity AA per site

Court Schuett cschuett at hfsnorthamerica.com
Tue Jul 26 16:17:14 EDT 2005

That's exactly what we do as well.  It's a piece of cake and works
pretty well.  We just found a gotcha in it though. Watch where the 0 in
caller input points to.  We had a template set up to point it to our
main facility.  When callers were pressing it instead of leaving a
message they were being sent back to the home office instead of the
remote site.  Of course, that's not the type of report you'll get from
the users which makes it harder to track down, but that's where we found
the problem.

I would suggest creating an operator type person at each site and
creating a template pointing to that.  Could save you some headaches
down the road.

Good luck.

Court Schuett

630-909-5560