[cisco-voip] CMM Config with ACT

joshua sahala jejs+lists at sahala.org
Wed Jun 8 18:28:53 EDT 2005

On (08/06/05 15:45), Andrew Dignan wrote:

> Anyone out there have an actual working config on the 6500 side and the
> CMM side?

 not sure if the config I have works...still waiting for Cisco to find
 someone who can figure out why our CMM keeps crashing to ROMMON

> The CMM configuration guide on CCO has many inacuracies and I have had a
> TAC case open for 6 days now with no luck.  I am just getting tired of
> working this case, it doesn't appear there are any experts on the
> CMM at TAC (I know there are but I just haven't gotten passed around to
> one yet).

 similar issues here, although I am beginning to doubt the existance of
 anyone in TAC (or at Cisco) who actually knows how these blades work or
 how to troubleshoot them

/joshua
fools.
	- Douglas Adams -