[cisco-voip] CMM Config with ACT

Kevin Thorngren kevint at cisco.com
Wed Jun 8 19:26:31 EDT 2005

Hi Andrew,

It sounds like you have the CMM ACT configured correctly.  Let me
confirm one thing.  The FE will terminate the audio - does it have an
IP Address that is from the same VLAN as the GE and does it have a /32
subnet mask?

What is your case number?  I would like to see what has been looked at.

Hi Joshua,

I found your case.  It looks like you were asked to upgrade to XY4 to
resolve this issue:

CSCeg89920 - cmm IOS failed to write full crashinfo file
CCM failed to write complete crashinfo into flash.

I am not sure by the case notes if it was explained to you why this fix
is important.  The problem is that there is not enough information
written to the crash file to determine the cause of the problem.  You
are being asked to upgrade to be able to collect a more complete crash
file.  This will allow the developers to have more information to debug
the crash.

Kevin