[cisco-voip] CMM Config with ACT

joshua sahala jejs+lists at sahala.org
Wed Jun 8 20:31:14 EDT 2005

On (08/06/05 19:26), Kevin Thorngren wrote:
[cut]
> Hi Joshua,
>
> I found your case.  It looks like you were asked to upgrade to XY4 to
> resolve this issue:
>
> CSCeg89920 - cmm IOS failed to write full crashinfo file
> CCM failed to write complete crashinfo into flash.
>
> I am not sure by the case notes if it was explained to you why this fix
> is important.  The problem is that there is not enough information
> written to the crash file to determine the cause of the problem.  You
> are being asked to upgrade to be able to collect a more complete crash
> file.  This will allow the developers to have more information to debug
> the crash.
>
> Kevin

 Kevin,

 No, it was not explained...the only bugid that the assigned engineer
 mentioned was one which I felt was unrelated (it related to a command
 which before reading the bugid, I had never seen), and which my manager
 would not approve the upgrade for.  He should approve for this bugid.
 I will be sure to update the case as soon as I do.

Thanks,

/joshua
fools.
	- Douglas Adams -