[cisco-voip] CallManager Problem - Make outside call

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:55:39 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

I tried all those different pattern, but still can't get any response (even
the outside dial tone). and I use debug isdn q.921/q.931/event but no see
anything in my voice gateway. is it possible that i wrong configure in
gateway ? how can I verify is there any signal really comes from CCM to my
MGCP gateway? Thanks a lot ~

Regards,

Alan