[cisco-voip] What happens with Route Patterns that Contain Existing Extensions of CCM?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Oct 2 17:01:01 EDT 2006

Nope.  In CM 3.x this would have worked but not in 4.0 and later.

Just to make sure I understand you have a route pattern of 1XXX and a
dn of 1000 both in partition A.  Even if 1000 is unregistered it will
still be matched and any forwarding settings will kick in (or the
caller will hear reorder).   The call will never match the route
pattern if 1000 is not registered.

-Ryan